Saturday 5 May 2012

SEO optimization - update

In my previous article - here - I discussed about what elements of your contents makes your contents, let it be blogs, articles, Youtube videos, etc, show up higher in the Google's search results.

This time, we add more to those tips. This is something I have found after over 30 hours of research, both online and offline. Also, I have few corrections to the previous blog, with the first being that the strategies actually works for both Yahoo search and Bing search! Second, remember how I said SEOs don't matter when the user has personal results on? Well, I was wrong. The more tags you have, the more likely you're going to show up in a personalized search. I experimented with it after reading an article about it, and it seemed to be true. And here's the last thing I forgot to talk about.

This is a really big thing when talking about showing up higher in the search results. So it turns out that the more back links you have, the higher your contents are going to show up! Even if it's your own websites, fan page, or twitter page! So constantly keep sharing links to your contents even if nobody sees it - at least the Google crawler does, and it gives you a huge boost. Link to your videos on your other contents, cross-link your contents, ask websites to share link to your content, and even share it on Reddit - it's an excellent way to share your contents if your contents are good, as at least 5 people read your post there, no matter what time or timezone you are in.

So that is a short, but extremely useful tip as to how to get large/big on Youtube/Google and get way more views than you do now. Try it, and tell me if it works!

Subscribe to my blog - smalltechtips.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment